So you’ve just picked up your new Apple TV. Here’s everything you need to know to get started:
- Connect the device as directed
- Click the trackpad on your Siri Remote to pair it with your Apple TV
- Select the language you want to use with Apple TV
- Choose whether or not to use Siri
- Select Set Up Manually
- Select your Wi-Fi network and enter the password for the Wi-Fi network
- Click Continue (Your Apple TV will now activate)
- Enter your Apple ID
- Sign in to your cable provider for single sign-on if your provider is supported
- Turn on Home screen syncing if you want to keep the Home screen and apps up to date between multiple Apple TVs
- Select “Enable Location Services” or “Disable Location Services”
- Select “Automatically Download” or “Not Now” to choose whether or not to automatically load Apple’s Aerial screensavers
- Select “Send to Apple” or “Don’t Send” on the Analytics screens to choose whether or not to share app analytics with developers
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
When Will Service Be Available?
Service will be built out over the next 3 to 5 years beginning the fall of 2019. The initial phase will take advantage of Estes Park Power & Communications’ smart grid fiber-optic infrastructure, which already exists in specific neighborhoods and is currently under construction in others.
Fill out the interest form to receive broadband updates.
By registering, you will also be one of the first to receive notice of service when it is available in your area.