Construction scheduleFind out when service is available in your neighborhood with the below map.
Phase 3 Winter 2022-Spring 2023
Phase 4 Spring 2024-Fall/Winter 2024
Approximate Time Frames for Phases*:
*Schedule Subject to Change
To receive updates on broadband availability in your area, click below.
Project Updates 2023/2024
Two Town Hall Meetings were held for Glen Haven residents and businesses, on February 21st and on March 14th. If you were unable to attend, you can view the recorded meeting here to find out more about Trailblazer Broadband coming to Glen Haven.
- Most of the Glen Haven area now has Service Available
- Flood impacts have delayed opening an area of County Rd 43 at Old Bridge Rd. It is anticipated this will open when the bridge is replaced.
- Meetings are informational only. The project and timing for the area may have changed since these updates.
- For questions or more information, please contact Customer Support at 970-577-3770.
- Be sure to register online if you haven’t, then watch your email for your personalized invitation to get service when it’s available at your address!
Service Availability / Progress Updates:
Main Construction is Continuing in:
- Hwy 7 corridor from Fish Creek Rd. South to Allenspark
- County Rd 43 into the Retreat
- Upper Fall River Road
- Fiber work continuing at the Loop and the Community Dr roundabout projects