In most cases, connecting a device to your home network is easy. A managed WiFi connection is available with Trailblazer Broadband. This option is needed if you wish to connect multiple devices wirelessly.
Although each device is somewhat different, these simple steps should get you started. Please also consult the Users Guide for each individual device for more specific instructions.
On your device:
- Go to Settings
- Select the option most closely related to one of the following: Network – Connectivity – Internet Connection
- Select WIFI Connection option
- When prompted, enter the wifi name and password that are listed in your Trailblazer Broadband account
- Wait for the indication that the device is “connected”
- NOTE: You can perform these same steps in a wired configuration by connecting your device to the modem with an ethernet cable.
If you want to connect a device that does not have built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, you can purchase a WiFi adapter that plugs into your computer’s USB port.Back to Blog