Construction scheduleFind out when service is available in your neighborhood with the below map.
Phase 3 Winter 2022-Spring 2023
Phase 4 Spring 2024-Fall/Winter 2024
Approximate Time Frames for Phases*:
*Schedule Subject to Change
To receive updates on broadband availability in your area, click below.
Project Updates 2023/2024
EARLY 2024 – TOWN HALL IN ALLENSPARK TO DISCUSS TRAILBLAZER SERVICE ROLLOUT
TIME/DATE TBD – We will notify everyone who is registered in our system when the meeting is scheduled.
As many patient folks in Allenspark already know, we had planned to provide service to Allenspark, at least the downtown area, by now.
With such high demand for service, some delays with obtaining materials, weather, and (surprise!) additional fiber damage from our beloved Norther Flickers, our in-house fiber crew ran up against fall and winter weather before the main construction to Allenspark could be completed.
Since Allenspark gets hit with more winter weather than the valley and work in remote areas can be difficult even in the best weather conditions, we have made the decision to transition our construction crews back into the valley where they can work more efficiently and safely during the winter months. When the weather warms up in 2024, we will be able to work more efficiently and quickly to finally bring Trailblazer Broadband to Allenspark.
Please know that we will offer service to Allenspark as soon as we can reasonably do so.
Two Town Hall Meetings were held for Glen Haven residents and businesses, on February 21st and on March 14th. If you were unable to attend, you can view the recorded meeting here to find out more about Trailblazer Broadband coming to Glen Haven.
- Most of the Glen Haven area now has Service Available
- Flood impacts have delayed opening an area of County Rd 43 at Old Bridge Rd. It is anticipated this will open when the bridge is replaced.
- Meetings are informational only. The project and timing for the area may have changed since these updates.
- For questions or more information, please contact Customer Support at 970-577-3770.
- Be sure to register online if you haven’t, then watch your email for your personalized invitation to get service when it’s available at your address!
Service Availability / Progress Updates:
Main Construction is Continuing in:
- Hwy 7 corridor from Fish Creek Rd. South to Allenspark
- County Rd 43 into the Retreat
- Upper Fall River Road
- Fiber work continuing at the Loop and the Community Dr roundabout projects