If your internet service does not seem to be working properly, here are a few things to check that could result in a simple, quick resolution.
First, to determine if there are any known outages within the system, check our status page for any known outages or issues: https://status.trailblazerbroadband.com.
If no known outage is indicated:
- Ensure power is connected to all devices.
- Ensure power button is switched to “On” on your Nokia Gateway (ONT) – Confirm that all cables are plugged in properly. To be sure, you may want to disconnect and reconnect them.
- Check for power & service indicator lights.
- Ensure you are connected to the proper WIFI system.
- Make certain your account is up to date on payments by logging into www.TrailblazerBroadband.com>Account.
- Please note that your Trailblazer Broadband user name and password for the network are on the bottom of your NOKIA device. All system access information including passwords were also provided on the paperwork left with you during the installation process.
- If you still need assistance, we’re here to help! Call us at 970-577-3770.
You can also download our Troubleshooting Guide HERE.Back to Blog