Before anything else, We hate to see you go! If you’re not leaving the area, and there’s something we could do to help you decide to stay, give us a call at 970-577-3770. We’d like to make it right for you!
If you really must go, to cancel your Trailblazer Broadband service:
- Simply bring your equipment – the Nokia Gateway and any Beacon extenders you have – to our office at 1180 Woodstock Dr, Estes Park.
- Equipment must be returned in good, working condition. Lost or damaged equipment charges will be billed to your payment method on file per the Trailblazer Terms and Conditions.
- Our office is open during regular business hours on weekdays Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5 PM excluding holidays.
- Your service will end when your equipment is received in our office. We do not prorate monthly fees for the month of cancellation; however, no further monthly charges will be incurred after the equipment return date.
- If you have had service with us for less than six months, a cancellation fee of $89.95 will apply.
- Please note that the Mountaineer Package is limited-time-only pricing which applies to continuous service at the same address. Standard pricing may apply if you resume service at the same address.
We are sorry to see you go and appreciate your business. If you are moving to another location within Estes Park, please contact Trailblazer Customer Support at 970-577-3770 to see if service is available in your new area.
Back to Blog