Sign up and installation will be easy, with minimal equipment installed by the Town’s dedicated support technicians.
– Step 1: Even if service isn’t available in your area yet, stay up-to-date on service availability based on your address and pre-register to be one of the first to receive service when it is available. If you haven’t already done so, visit Trailblazer Broadband now and sign up for updates.
– Step 2: You will receive an email invitation when service becomes available at your address. Simply click on the link provided to sign-up for service. If your link is not working of lost, contact us to have your link resent.
– Step 3: Create your online account & schedule your installation date. You will also be able to set up monthly autopay in your online account.
– Step 4: Estes Park Power & Communications will install your service in two separate steps:
Pre-Installation to run the fiber from the curb directly to your home.
In-home installation to connect your service inside.
– Step 5: Enjoy your faster, more reliable internet.Back to Blog