To conduct the most accurate speed test on your Trailblazer Broadband service we recommend that you download our speed test App following these instructions:
- Connect to Trailblazer Internet Via Nokia Gateway ONT and Ethernet Cable
- Disable WiFi & close all applications
- Download Speedtest.net Desktop App
- Ensure Trail Blazer Broadband is selected as the server
- Run Test by Clicking “Go”
- Connecting through WiFi or not disabling WiFi
- Running the speed test in a web browser
- Running the speed test on a slower computer or a computer running other programs
- Running the speed test through an internet provider other than Trailblazer Broadband
For Speeds up to 1 Gigabit per second
Windows 10 (64 bit) or newer or Mac OSX 10.8 or newer. Visit the Microsoft Windows lifecycle fact sheet or Mac OS X Support overview for their latest operating system information.
Google Chrome 56.0.2924, Microsoft Edge (64-bit), Mozilla Firefox 52 (64-bit) or Safari 8 or newer. For more information about different browsers or to download a new one, visit whatbrowser.org.
Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cable.
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet interface or adapter for wired connection
Intel Dual Core i5 or better or AMD Ryzen 5 or better
8 GB of RAM minimum
Hard Drive / Space:
64 GB or larger SSD recommended to achieve maximum download speeds