Our Seasonal Hold option provides 6 Mbps service, which is just enough to run home security systems and cameras. The cost for seasonal hold is $19.95/month during the hold period with an activation fee of $29.95, due at the time the seasonal hold is activated. For customers wanting seasonal service prior to having our service for 12 consecutive months, there is a one-time upfront setup fee of $89.95. Please note that the seasonal hold option is not available on Commercial accounts.
- Autopay using a debit or credit card is required, and the account must remain in good standing during the vacation hold period. Good standing means you have complied with all explicit obligations.
- The minimum hold period is (1) month and the maximum is six (6) months.
- The hold can only be activated once every 12 months.
- Whole-Home Managed WiFi and technical support will be suspended while on seasonal hold and all equipment will remain on-premise.
- The hold period will start and end on the first of the designated months, e.g., a hold may be initiated on November 1st with regular service restored on April 1st.
- We ask that you allow up to 3 business days to turn full service back on; you can change the end date of your hold period up to one business day prior to the initial scheduled end date, without exceeding the five-month maximum.
- Upon the scheduled return date, services will resume without the need to schedule a new installation or service visit. Also, the pre-hold options and rates will be restored to the account.
- Please note that seasonal hold may not be available for all services.
Back to Blog