GIVEAWAY ONLY. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY.
- Eligibility: In order to participate in the Trailblazer Broadband Like, Share, Comment (the “Giveaway”) you must be at least 18 years of age or older, be able to provide a valid mailing address, and have a valid Facebook account throughout the Giveaway period to be eligible to win. Per Facebook rules, this promotion is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Facebook. The Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees of Trailblazer Broadband (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates including employees of the Town of Estes Park, Trailblazer contractors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
- Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by Trailblazer Broadband, located at 170 MacGregor Ave, Estes Park, Colorado, 80517.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Trailblazer Broadband, as final and binding as it relates to the content. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins on May 4, 2020 at noon MST and ends on June 26, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. MST (the Giveaway Period). Entries that are submitted before or after the Giveaway Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Giveaway using any of the following methods: like, share or comment on any of Trailblazer Broadband’s social media posts on Facebook.
- How to Enter: Online: This method of entry will be available by visiting the webpage at https://www.facebook.com/TrailblazerBroadband. Like, Share or Comment on any post on our page to be entered into the Giveaway. Unlimited entries per person. The entrant must meet all social media requirements and adhere to Facebook rules, and social media policies as specified, to be eligible to win the Giveaway. Entries that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Trailblazer Broadband.
- Winner selection and notification: One winner is drawn at random weekly each Friday. The Sponsor will select winners using random selection via database from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Within five (5) days following the winner selection, the Sponsor will notify the potential winners via private Facebook messaging using the profile provided when they entered the Giveaway. Trailblazer Broadband shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random selection via database from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate giveaways will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-4 weeks after the conclusion of the Giveaway.Winners are not eligible for additional prizes for the duration of the Giveaway. A participant may continue to interact on Sponsor’s page, but may only win once during the Giveaway. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Prizes: Those who participate in the Giveaway will receive a $25 gift card at the local Estes Park business of their choice that has or offers a gift card. We will do our best to contact the business but we ask for your top 3 choices. Additionally, a matching donation in the amount of $25 will be given to Crossroads Ministry 851 Dry Gulch Road Estes Park, CO 80517. Crossroads Ministry, a local charity organization, operates with the purpose of helping provide assistance with food, housing, medical, dental, prescriptions, utilities, gas, clothing, Meals on Wheels, laundry and showers. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non- transferable. The Sponsor is prohibited to offer gift cards issued by liquor and cannabis retailers. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Trailblazer Broadband to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Rights Granted by you: By claiming a prize, you understand that Trailblazer Broadband, anyone acting on behalf of Trailblazer Broadband, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purpose without any further compensation.
- Terms: Trailblazer Broadband reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the giveaway. In such a case, Trailblazer Broadband may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Trailblazer Broadband. Trailblazer Broadband reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Trailblazer Broadband has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Trailblazer Broadband reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the giveaway you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Trailblazer Broadband. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Trailblazer Broadband and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this giveaway, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction, and that venue for a district court of the State of Colorado shall lie only in Larimer County. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Trailblazer Broadband, PO Box 1200 Attn: Kim Smith, Estes Park, CO 80517. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and must be received no later than July 26, 2020.