Search Our FAQs
- About Trailblazer Broadband
- Billing & Payment
- Rates & Packages
- Service Rollout
- Sign Up
Sign up and installation will be easy, with minimal equipment installed by the Town’s dedicated support technicians.
– Step 1: Even if service isn’t available in your area yet, stay up-to-date on service availability based on your address and pre-register to be one of the first to receive service when it is available. If you haven’t already done so, visit Trailblazer Broadband now and sign up for updates.
– Step 2: You will receive an email invitation when service becomes available at your address. Simply click on the link provided to sign-up for service. If your link is not working of lost, contact us to have your link resent.
– Step 3: Create your online account & schedule your installation date. You will also be able to set up monthly autopay in your online account.
– Step 4: Estes Park Power & Communications will install your service in two separate steps:
Pre-Installation to run the fiber from the curb directly to your home.
In-home installation to connect your service inside.
– Step 5: Enjoy your faster, more reliable internet.
Yes! Renters must have written approval from the property owner prior to signing up for service. We have a form that owners should sign if they want their renters to have permission to sign up for service. The best way to get started is to fill out the Interest Form on our website to receive periodic updates and to be among the first to know when service is available in your area. We will help you coordinate permission from your landlord at that time as well.
No problem! Call our Customer Support team at 970-577-3770 and they will resend the link to provide you with access to sign up online.