Search Our FAQs
- About Trailblazer Broadband
- Billing & Payment
- Rates & Packages
- Service Rollout
- Sign Up
To report an outage, you can contact Trailblazer Broadband’s 24 x 7 x 365 technical support by phone or email. Call 970-577-3770 and press 1 to be immediately connected to someone who can assist you with troubleshooting. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our tech support team will immediately receive an alert about your message and get in contact with you. In many cases, our state-of-the-art network monitoring capabilities are able to identify issues before you are even aware of them, in which case we will contact you.
If the issue requires an on-site visit, one of our local team members will arrange to come to your home either the same day or the next business day to resolve the issue.
When you sign up for service, you will have the choice to provide a credit card or bank account information which will be used for automatic monthly billing on the first of each month. Many of our customers prefer this method; however, you can pay by check, cashier’s check, money order or a debit from your bank account if you prefer. At this time Trailblazer does not accept cash payments.
Mail-in payments can be made by check made out to Trailblazer Broadband PO Box 1200 Estes Park, CO 80517 or can be dropped off in the Utility Payment drop box located across from the main entrance at Town Hall at 170 MacGregor Ave. For your convenience, Trailblazer also offers the option to set up an automatic monthly ACH withdrawal from your account.
Before anything else, We hate to see you go! If you’re not leaving the area, and there’s something we could do to help you decide to stay, give us a call at 970-577-3770. We’d like to make it right for you!
If you really must go, to cancel your Trailblazer Broadband service:
- Simply bring your equipment – the Nokia Gateway and any Beacon extenders you have – to our office at 1180 Woodstock Dr, Estes Park.
- Equipment must be returned in good, working condition. Lost or damaged equipment charges will be billed to your payment method on file per the Trailblazer Terms and Conditions.
- Our office is open during regular business hours on weekdays Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5 PM excluding holidays.
- Your service will end when your equipment is received in our office. We do not prorate monthly fees for the month of cancellation; however, no further monthly charges will be incurred after the equipment return date.
- If you have had service with us for less than six months, a cancellation fee of $89.95 will apply.
- Please note that the Mountaineer Package is limited-time-only pricing which applies to continuous service at the same address. Standard pricing may apply if you resume service at the same address.
We are sorry to see you go and appreciate your business. If you are moving to another location within Estes Park, please contact Trailblazer Customer Support at 970-577-3770 to see if service is available in your new area.