Search Our FAQs
- About Trailblazer Broadband
- Billing & Payment
- Rates & Packages
- Service Availability
- Sign Up
If something is not working properly, here are a few things to check that could result in a simple, quick resolution.
– Ensure power is connected to all devices.
– Ensure power button is switched to “On” on your modem (ONT) – Confirm that all cables are plugged in properly. To be sure, you may want to disconnect and reconnect them.
– Check for power & service indicator lights.
– Ensure you are connected to the proper WIFI system.
– Logout and back into your WIFI system.
– NOTE: If you need your password, it can be found from within your broadband account at www.TrailblazerBroadband.com>Account.
– Make certain your account is up to date on payments by logging into www.TrailblazerBroadband.com>Account.
– Check our status page (Coming soon!) for any known outages or issues: https://status.goestesbroadband.com.
If you still need assistance, we’re here to help! Call us at 970-577-3770.
In most cases, connecting a device to your home network is easy. A managed wifi connection is is available with Trailblazer Broadband. This option is needed if you wish to connect multiple devices wirelessly.
Although each device is somewhat different, these simple steps should get you connected.
On your device:
– Go to Settings
– Select the option most closely related to one of the following: Network – Connectivity – Internet Connection
– Select WIFI Connection option
– When prompted, enter the wifi name and password that are listed in your Trailblazer Broadband account
– Wait for the indication that the device is “connected”
You can perform these same steps in a wired configuration by connecting your device to the modem with an ethernet cable.
If you want to connect a device that does not have built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, you can purchase a WiFi adapter that plugs into your computer’s USB port.
Positioning of your ONT (or your wireless router, if you are using your own device) can impact the WIFI signal you receive in various parts of your home. Placing the device in a central area of your home reduces wasted coverage area and eliminates unnecessary distance between the unit and any connected devices on the outside edges of the coverage area. Ideally, it will be within sight of wherever you sit and use the Internet most.
NOTE: It is best to avoid placing the ONT near metal objects and electrical appliances, particularly microwaves and baby monitors.
Yes, we can schedule an appointment to move your ONT/modem. Depending on where you would like to have it, a fee may apply.
Yes many people are moving to streaming and on demand TV options. You can learn more about these on our website under Resources
The installer should have left that information with you at the time of installation. If you didn’t receive one or can’t find it, you can locate this information by logging into your Trailblazer Broadband account.
Go to www.trailblazerbroadband.com.
Click on “Account in the upper right hand corner.
Enter your user name and password. HINT: Your user name is your email address.
If you have forgotten your password, there is a link and instructions to reset it.
After logging in you will be able to view your network information and change your network password if you choose to do so.
That may be because of the equipment you are using. Some computers and devices are not equipped for higher speeds.
Here are some recommended standards for getting the most out of your high speed internet:
For Speeds up to 1 Gigabit per second
Windows 10 (64 bit) or newer or Mac OSX 10.8 or newer. Visit the Microsoft Windows lifecycle fact sheet or Mac OS X Support overview for their latest operating system information.
Google Chrome 56.0.2924, Microsoft Edge (64-bit), Mozilla Firefox 52 (64-bit) or Safari 8 or newer. For more information about different browsers or to download a new one, visit whatbrowser.org.
Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cable.
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet interface or adapter for wired connection
Intel Dual Core i5 or better or AMD Ryzen 5 or better
8 GB of RAM minimum
Hard Drive / Space:
64 GB or larger SSD recommended to achieve maximum download speeds
Yes, you can turn the light off with these easy steps:
- From the Nokia WiFi device list, tap the device you wish to view.
- At top of the screen, locate the device name.
- Find the Nokia WiFi device’s LED status under Configuration.
- The LED Light is enabled by default, selecting this option (clicking on the dot to disable) turns off the LED on top of the Nokia WiFi device.
The NOKIA Beacon supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless frequencies. The Beacon switches automatically depending on what the clearest channel is away from interference. Go to 192.168.18.1 (paste this IP address in your browser) and enter the email and password on the bottom of your device to review your settings.